About Our Physical Therapy Services
The therapy department is open six days a week for the convenience of our residents. Treatment frequency is based on the physician’s order and the therapist’s clinical assessment.
Our dedicated staff of registered physical therapists, certified physical therapy assistants and their support team will work with you to improve the areas that will make the most difference in your life. Each resident is different and it is our goal to create a plan that fits your needs and will help get you back to the life you deserve to live.
Comprehensive Care Plans
Our physical therapists develop comprehensive plans of care that may include:
- Exercises to restore motion, strength, and a greater degree of independence
- Joint and soft tissue mobilization
- Pain management including use of modalities such as ultrasound and electrical stimulation
- Orthotic/prosthetic training
- Lymphedema management, including wraps and manual lymph drainage
- Fall assessments to teach preventative measures in case of future falls
- Teach back care and injury prevention
- Increase ability to walk distances, with or without a supportive device